Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life through rose colored glasses....not here, but I sure want outsiders to only see the positive.  Yet life isn't always so positive.  My apologies to those really close who get an earful of the downs / stressors in my life.  And let's face it married life with kids has it's share of them even for the seemly perfect family.  I really dislike the airing of dirty laundry publicly and I don't ever want my kids to be scarred by something I couldn't handle.  They are kids after all. But as I was talking with my sister,  I realized just how important some things are.  Not because you are trying to get attention or embarrass other but because you and others in similar situations (and them) need to know the strength you gained from enduring.  I sure wish my mom had left more specific details about the struggles and health issues I had as a child.   As I looked over my neglected blog, the real issues that we have been dealing with have been passed over and the highlights of " normalcy" are in their place.  Issues that are infact our lives.  Issues of being developmentally delayed,  autism spectrum, involuntary breathe holding spells, sensory processing disorder, ADHD, and childhood apraxia of speech,  As I try to recap before I forget they will not be in any particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment