Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh, how I hate winter storms!

Oh, how I hate winter storms! Or maybe its that I hate that I am so dependent on the gym or running outside. Combined with the fact that I just took a four day weekend vacation, it will be a week before I hit the gym. What about working out at home? Well despite the fact that I have a dozen workout videos I find excuse after excuse why I can't. There is no room. True our ceiling is inches above our head. (Joys of basement apartment living) We're still getting settled into our shoebox and there is much to do. True but I didn't do any of it but bake. Homemade bagels. Yummmmm..... THIS WILL NOT WORK!!! The weight will not be willed off, I must stop living on excuses. For my own sanity I must make it a priority now whether the gym is closed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment