Saturday, March 28, 2009

Facing the Truth

In the gym one of the poster you see when weight lifting is, "To become want you want, you have to face the truth". Well the truth is its just now hitting me that I need to get my weight under control. Now this is not to say that I have not been concerned about it or tried to lose weight because that is a constant thought in my head. But facing the truth is that I am only doing it half way. The big part that I am missing is dieting. Why because I hate it. I am already restricted to a gluten free diet and don't really want to limit it more. Also changing one's taste palate is difficult. I love fried salty carbs. I crave them and consume most of my calories thru them. And the rest most likely come from drinking juice. My new addiction since I gave up soda. So my new goal is not to lose wight but to change my taste palate. To drink more water than juice and gave healthy food. If I can't then hopefully they will still have an opening on the biggest loser next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment