Wednesday, May 12, 2010

At four months


Can't let go even when sleeping
Being four months old is exhausting. I have already doubled my weight to 16 lbs and have grown to 26 inches long. There are so many things to learn and explore, it's hard to know where to begin. The most fascinating thing though is my feet and hands. I can play with them forever and when I can't find my binkie well my toes work just as well. I like to taste everything. Sometimes I can't decide which hand so I put them both in my mouth.

I love to grasp at everything, but mom hates it when I accidentally pinch her.
Mom tries to get me to roll over from my back, but I have no interest since I hate tummy time and roll over just to get off my tummy.

I would much rather practice on sitting up. Everything looks just a little different. I love sitting in my bouncer seat still, but like the exersaucer from time to time as well.

I love to play super Wesley with dad. I also like to just sit and watch tv with dad but mom says I will get addicted so she doesn't let me do it too much. So we read, and sing, and just talk a lot too. I'm getting to be a pretty good talker. I love to be outside and go on walks too.

I have also started eating a little rice cereal. I wasn't sure of it in the beginning but I am getting use to it now. I try to grab the spoon but mom won't let me see it tell I'm all done. I always gag myself so I'm glad mom is here to help me and feed me.

2 comments: