Wednesday, October 14, 2009

28 weeks and counting....



Here I am at 28 weeks. Though I don't think I am much bigger than I was at 20 weeks I must be cause the comments are starting to come. I chalk it up to karma cause I always told Audra how great she looked and laughed when she told me the comments that she got.

As far as an update goes, I am on a water diet due to kidney stones and feel as if I just might float away. I am taking lovenox shots thanks to family history of clots and rest. I am happy to say that I haven't bruised but instead have "love marks" covering my belly. Only 2 more months of rest and 3 months til Wesley makes his appearance.

2 comments:

  1. What comments?
    I don't see any posted.
    Are you blocking them....
    Well, you've got me beat by a mile (or more) up top, but I'm pretty positive my tummy's been bigger than that.
    "Endure with humor!"
    Just remember 9 months of pregnancy is harder on the human body than running a marathon, so in your situation, I'd say you have bragging rights of two marathons back to back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you're going with Wesley? I was hoping for C.M.A. Then he could aspire to win the Country Music Awards-they'd have something in common!

    ReplyDelete