Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hormones mades me do it

Hormones mades me do it, that's my story and I am sticking to it. Now this could prove that I shouldn't be allowed to make decision when pregnant, but it does have some nice advantages. First Whitney loves it (though he wishes that I would have gone shorter) and second it is by far the easiest hair-do that I have ever had. A quick comb though after the shower and viola. Whitney's has always wanted me to try a shorter Tinkerbell cut. Since becoming pregnant, I feel like my hair has become grimy. Ughh... So on an impulse and some convincing I threw caution to the wind and let them chop it off. I still am not use to it and wonder who is that stranger in the mirror. But I am sure it will grow on me. I still have to play around with it and figure out the best style.

What are your thoughts? Honesty is valued most of all.

4 comments:

  1. At first thought... Never, Never make any changes when you are pregnant! I was always jealous of your beautiful long hair.
    Second.. As I always say... It's just hair. It will grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. That is very similar to the haircut I just got on Friday. Yours is longer in the back than mine, and shorter around the ears maybe, but from what I can see it looks good on you. Post more pictures! Did you color it as well? (I was just thinking this morning about you and your beautiful long hair from 2007...hoping you would grow it out again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing is for sure, I want my long hair back. But not pregnancy hair, that I hate. But I have definitely decided to grow it out long. I feel bad for the lady who cut my hair. Whit thought for sure I was going to cry at the reveal. (I haven't, though I want too) And no I haven't colored it, just keeps getting darker and darker. Dang hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it on you! I always thought you would look good with a short cut. I love long hair too and it is hard to grow it out. My hair has never been the same since kids.

    ReplyDelete