Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whit's New Ride

Things are changing for us here in Grand Forks. We are settling in and feel more at home. Whit is now working excavation. He gets to drive the big boy toys and play in the dirt all day long. His boss is also a farmer and so he is learning tricks from old farmer about planting and working til the sun goes down. Most nights he doesn't get home till 9;30 and is covered from head to toe in mud. Sometimes I wonder what it is he really does mud wrestling with the boys or digging ditches. But he works hard and his much happier than he was at stinky old walmart. I never thought that was a real job anyways and he is glad that I no longer haggle him about it. He is also preparing to get his CDL license. After he gets that his pay will double. Wahooo!!! He makes the money and I spend the money. That's my job, to spend the money. I am doing a pretty good job of it too cause it always gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment