Sunday, April 5, 2009

The stress Diet

So I am on the stress diet. Its an amazing diet that simply defies mathematics. Regardless of how much you eat or exercise, the waistline won't budge. I carefully monitored what I ate and made sure that I burned enough off with exercise that simple mathematics would do the rest. Calories burned - calorie intake= weight loss Wrong! Stress does wonders on my body. And I would swear that more carefully I watch my diet and remove the unhealthy items ( aka rockstars) the more weight comes on. I was diagnosed with ibs in December. I could pass for 5 months pregnant most days. And everyone asks me if I am. Nope just fat and stressed. I am doing the things that should help destress; exercise, journaling, pampering yourself, sleep, cuddling, eating healthy.... Mentally I don't feel stressed but my body feels it.

No comments:

Post a Comment